Are you comfortable modelling agricultural activities and practices as part of environmental assessments? Are you motivated by the idea of helping organizations improve their corporate responsibility practices? If so, we are looking for you!
Is this you?
- Good interpersonal skills for maintaining relationships with your colleagues and clients
- Ability to translate results into statistics, recommendations, and concrete actions
- Academic background in engineering, agri-environment, or environmental science
- 7 years of experience in the agri-food and/or agriculture sectors
- Knowledge of best practices and standards related to sustainability and sustainable agriculture
- Project management experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Proficiency in Office suite
- Applied knowledge of data analysis software programs including Excel VBA,
- SimaPro, openLCA, ATHENA, etc.
Groupe AGÉCO is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who put their heads together to meet organizations’ corporate responsibility needs. To achieve this, we rely on collaboration, rigour, creativity, and innovation.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Corporate Responsibility, you will be primarily responsible for conducting life cycle and environmental assessments in the sustainable agri-food and agriculture sectors.
The Senior Analyst will work with other project team members to:
- identify and collect data relevant to the role
- analyze data using computer programs
- model agricultural activities and practices
- ensure proper project management (internal and external)
- support junior analysts in completing their projects
- keep up-to-date with new methodological developments and knowledge in the agri-environment sector
- formulate strategic recommendations based on in-depth interpretation of assessment results
- provide strategic advice
- draft reports and prepare presentations tailored to client and project specifications
- report to recognized programs such as GRI, CDP, MSCI, EcoVadis, CSA, etc.
- represent Groupe AGÉCO at events
The benefits of working with us
At AGÉCO, office life is important—whether you are telecommuting or not. In addition to offering a supportive work environment where humour and human relations are paramount, we offer:
- exciting professional development opportunities
- an agile and competitive compensation policy
- two office locations in Quebec City and Montreal
- flexible hours and a telecommuting policy
- group insurance
- an annual bonus
- various ad hoc activities to boost team spirit!