Comfortable with modeling agricultural activities for environmental audits and motivated by the idea of helping organizations improve their corporate responsibility practices; we’re looking for you!
Do you recognize yourself?
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to communicate results in a popularized manner, in the form of recommendations and concrete actions;
- Academic career in engineering, agri-environment or environmental science;
- 5 years’ experience in the agricultural and/or agri-food sector;
- Knowledge of best practices and benchmarks in sustainable development and sustainable agriculture;
- Project management experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Applied knowledge of various data analysis software (e.g. VBA for Excel, SimaPro, OpenLCA, ATHENA, etc.).
Groupe AGÉCO is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who put their heads together to meet organizations’ corporate responsibility needs. To achieve this, we rely on collaboration, rigour, creativity, and innovation.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Responsibility, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for carrying out life cycle analyses and environmental assessments in the sustainable agriculture sector.
The analyst must collaborate with other project team members to:
- Target and collect data relevant to the realization of mandates;
- Analyze data using computer programs;
- Contribute to the modeling of agricultural activities and practices;
- Ensure proper project management (internal and external);
- Keep abreast of new methodological developments and knowledge in the agri-environment sector;
- Formulate strategic recommendations based on in-depth interpretations of the results obtained;
- Write reports and prepare presentations adapted to the clients and the needs defined within the scope of the mandate;
- Report to recognized programs (GRI, CDP, MSCI, EcoVadis, CSA, etc.).
The advantages of working with us:
A caring work environment:
- Stimulating professional development opportunities;
- 2 physical workspaces in Quebec City and Montreal;
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work policy;
- Group insurance including EAP and telemedicine;
- An annual bonus;
- An additional week’s paid vacation at Christmas;
- A maximum 4% contribution to our pension plan
- Various activities to stimulate team spirit!