Comfortable with certifications and best practices in the sustainable building sector and motivated by the idea of helping organizations improve their corporate responsibility practices: we’re looking for you!
Do you recognize yourself?
- Good relational skills to maintain relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to communicate results in a popularized manner, in the form of recommendations and concrete actions;
- Academic background in engineering or architecture;
- 7 years’ experience in construction or architecture;
- Knowledge of best practices and standards in sustainable development and sustainable building;
- Project management experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Applied knowledge of various data analysis software (e.g. VBA for Excel, SimaPro, OpenLCA, ATHENA, etc.).
AGÉCO Group is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who put their heads together to meet organizations’ corporate responsibility needs. To achieve this, we rely on collaboration, rigour, creativity, and innovation.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Responsibility, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for carrying out life cycle analyses and providing strategic support to companies in the field of sustainable building.
The senior analyst must collaborate with other members of the project teams to:
- Target and collect data relevant to the realization of mandates;
- Analyze data using computer programs;
- Ensure proper projects management (internal and external);
- Support junior analysts in carrying out their mandates;
- Keep abreast of new methodological developments and knowledge in the sustainable building sector;
- Formulate strategic recommendations based on in-depth interpretations of the results obtained;
- Provide strategic advice on green building certifications, building products and measurement tools;
- Write reports and prepare presentations adapted to the clients and the needs defined within the framework of the mandates;
- Reporting to recognized programs (GRI, CDP, MSCI, EcoVadis, CSA, etc.);
- Represent Groupe AGÉCO at events.
The advantages of working with us:
A caring work environment:
- Stimulating professional development opportunities;
- 2 physical workspaces in Quebec City and Montreal;
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work policy;
- Group insurance including EAP and telemedicine;
- An annual bonus;
- An additional week’s paid vacation at Christmas;
- A maximum 4% contribution to our pension plan
- Various activities to stimulate team spirit!